Modular – GRP Road Plates
The Roadplate 1500 x 500 mm modular element system is an ideal substitution for situations where steel plates might be unsuitable.
- Tested to vehicle weight of 44 tonnes (up to 6 tonnes per wheel – 700 mm trench width)
- Easy 2 man lift installation – No lifting equipment required
- Flexible edge on approach and departures for quiet traversing and reduced trip hazard
- Anti-slip surface.
- Drop pin feature for increased stability
- Heavy duty linking brackets for simple connectivity
- Can be fastened securely to the road-deck with M16 fixing suitable for tarmac/concrete etc
- Ramp profile aids the slowing of traffic streams for enhance jobsite safety.
- Can be used as a ‘Speed Ramp’ or temporary ‘Sleeping Policeman’
Mass: Elements – 23 kgs and End caps – 41 kgs
Mechanical handling: None required
Anti slip: Cast into top surface
Securing method: M16 masonry fixings or similar
Case study: Mains water re-routing – The Shard, London