Did you know that the Health & Safety Executives CDM (Construction, Design and Management Regulations) apply to most common building, civil engineering and engineering construction work ?
You must notify HSE of the site if the construction work is expected to either:
- last longer than 30 days; or
- involve more than 500 person days of construction work.
One of the requirements for these projects is on site welfare facilities including:
- WC and washing facilities
- Seating and rest areas complete with heating
Our mobile on – site welfare units offer:
- Rapid deployment to roadside & sites without specialised transport
- They conform & exceed all the HSE requirements
- Diesel generators to power to remote locations
- Secure overnight storage for hand held equipment, I.T & documentation
- Decent comfortable rest areas with hot water & basic cooking functions