Ground Mats – 3.0 m x 1.0 m x 20 HDPE
- Chemically resistant, anti-slip with no rusting or rotting
- Dependant on the existing ground conditions, they will support a 45 tonne lorry
- Made from recycled polypropylene polymer material .
- Great for covering and protecting tree roots , potentially sensitive archaeology and subterranean assets.
- Non metallic and therefore resistant to electrical conduction. A consideration in high voltage job-sites
- A ‘clean feet’ solution for parties, events and sensitive job sites.
- Our installation service is available if required.
- Used for covering unmade ground such as playing fields and lawns areas for heavier traffic such as lorries, cranes and machinery
- A base or access way for temporary structures
- Suitable for both vehicles and pedestrian access.
- Can be connected with our clamp plate system or stapled to ground to improve security and load performance.
- Suitable for traversing with steel tracked plant up to a certain weight and rubber tracked and tyred vehicles.
- When used smooth side up they are a very effective for making a barrier between deposited spoil or stock plies, which can then be loaded by a mini digger or grab and tip lorry, leaving the protected surface intact
- NOT suitable for bridging open excavations or voids.
Mass: 56 kgs each
Mechanical handling: Forklift/HIAB for multiples. 2 personnel can move and position unaided if required
Anti skid: Yes. Surface incorporates micro-grit.
Securing method: Clamp plates (2 and 4 way) or staples.