Heavy duty – SERIES 38 – Steel C/W Bevelled Edge and SALLY
- In 38 mm thickness of S355 equivalent steel, this is the heaviest and highest performing crossing plate ranges available.
- Can be deployed on streets and highways in extremis, but more suitable for larger industrial/airport/dockside environments.
- Bevelled/chamfered edges on 2 sides, and square edged on the other so that the remaining edges can give a clear and clean abutted joint that enables the formation of a continuous runway 3.50 m wide and many combinations of lengths.
- To traverse excavations or voids up to 2,100 mm wide, for 44 t GVW artics with minimal deflection.
- Can used for covering hardened or unmade ground such as playing fields and lawns areas for the heaviest conceivable loads.
- Solid and massive base for temporary structures such as generators, pumps or larger thrust boring machinery
- To make safe larger open excavations such as inspection pits, bell chambers or utilities service junctions.
- Can be suitable for traversing with tracked vehicles, subject to surface treatment
- As with all roadplates/crossing plates, the loadings for whatever passes over them will be transferred to the areas bearing the edges of the plate. Adequate measures to shore the underlying excavations should be taken
- ALL panels ‘X’ 3.50 m wide and in lengths ‘Y’ from 1.60 m to 3.00 m thus giving us a range of options to key in for specific kerb width scenarios encountered in loading docks, factory access and security gate/blocker installs.
- Individually serial numbered for tracking purposes.
Mass: 1,000 kgs per linear metre in ‘Y’
Mechanical handling: Yes. Using suitable crane etc via SALLY lifting point
SALLY Only: Yes
Anti skid: Various
Securing method: *Available with counterbored holes for M18 ANKERBOLTS or similar