POLYROADS – 3.0m x 2.0m x 40mm HDPE
POLYROAD is the ultimate in engineered heavy duty panellised road systems
- UNIQUELY in this market, our are fitted with ‘SALLY Safelifter‘ if craning is required
- Unlike comparable alloy systems, they have a low intrinsic scrap value, meaning that ‘metal theft’ is not an issue. Making them an excellent alternative to alloy trakway systems
- Being 2.0 wide, they can be safely carried on smaller vehicles like 3.5 t flatbeds or Ifor Williams trailers.
- A ‘clean feet’ solution for parties, events and sensitive job sites.
- Our installation service is available if required.
- Non metallic and resistant to electrical conduction. Useful in high voltage environments.
- Suitable for salt water/beach environments being chemically resistant, anti-slip and no rusting or rotting.
- Made to withstand various loads such as LGV’s, Cranes, Excavators, Forklifts, Fire and Rescue
- Vehicles, Armoured Fighting Vehicles, cars, cycles, horses/livestock and pedestrian foot traffic
- Depending on the underlying ground conditions, they will support massive loads of 100+ tonnes.
- Made from recycled polypropylene polymer material and is therefore ultimately recyclable again.
- Excellent for covering and protecting tree roots , potentially sensitive archaeology and subterranean assets.
- Can be used in as either a 2 metre or 3 metre wide trackways, or connected in the unlimited raft sizes. Bolted together with a clamp system or stapled to ground to improve security and load performance.
- Excellent solution for temporary and/or semi-permanent roadways on sites and events.
- NOT suitable for bridging open excavations or voids.
Mass:. 290kg per panel
Mechanical handling: Forklift/HIAB for multiples.
Anti skid: Yes. Surface incorporates micro-grit plus machined hatched grid.
Securing method: Clamp plates (2 and 4 way) or staples.
Case study: The first NOEL – Leeds