SERIES 70 – 70 mm thickness Bridging Plates – Varying dimensions
- Suitable for larger industrial/airport/dockside environments.
- To traverse excavations up to 2,400 mm wide for trucks, heavy construction plant, Self Propelled Modular Transports (SPMT’s), large cranes and forklifts (150 tonnes plus)
- Can be used kentledge/ballast weights.
- Base for temporary structures or outrigger mitigation for any likely loadings
- To make safe larger open excavations such as inspection pits, bell chambers or utilities service junctions
- As with all roadplates/crossing plates, the loadings for whatever passes over them will be transferred to the areas bearing the edges of the plate. Adequate measures to shore the underlying excavations should be taken
- Individually serial numbered for tracking purposes.
Mass: Up to 4,250 kgs
Mechanical handling: Yes. Using suitable crane etc via 2 x SALLY lifting points plus suitable spreader beam.
SALLY Only: Yes – 2 x
Anti skid: Various options, subject to availability
Securing method: Various