Titan Barriers (Pedestrian Barriers)
The Titan™ is the recognised and well established stacking pedestrian barrier. It has all the usual advantages of standard stackable systems but in addition has the following features.
- Has undergone modifications to further improve longevity and to meet the proposed NRSWA changes affecting wind stability, set out in BS8442 when erected and assembled correctly.
- Has been modified to a one-piece injection moulded design made from prime grade virgin Polypropylene offering sub-zero temperature and 2 year colour fastness properties. The new design is 100% metal free and fully recyclable.
- Fully reflective panel meeting EN12899-2 requirements.
- Water Apertures have been added to the one-piece mould so that when they are stacked they do not collect water within the frames and therefore do not add extra weight or inconvenience.
- New linking facility enables easy connecting and compatibility with not only other styles of JSP barriers but also other brands. The clip can be conveniently retained to give added rigidity.
- H.D. foot giving excellent surface grip. The unique design and excellent foot quality ensure that there is no need to purchase spare feet.
- Anti-Trip Feet has the option of having Anti trip feet which has a new scalloped design to prevent pedestrian/worker accidents. They are also painted in a high visibility yellow and featuring two reflectors per foot for extra visibility in low light situations.
- The clever design allows for simple and practical storing, stacking, and unstacking.
- Branding/courtesy boards can quickly be attached using easy to lock and unlock toggles.
- Balance Point tested on many competitors barriers to assess stability. Our system compares very favourably with all plastic barriers of this style and weight. The balance point of the Titan™ is 45°, any angle below this and the barrier will move back to the upright position.
- Wind loading – spring balance tested. Maximum reading on the balance to pull the barrier away from its vertical, rest position. For a single barrier, the figure is approximately >3.2kg. We then link 3 barrier systems together and repeat this test on the middle/central barrier, the maximum reading for this test is >7.5kg.
Mass: Apx 20 kgs
Handling; By hand when single
Dimensions: L: 2000mm H: 1200mm