Towable welfares (Groundhog units)
The Health and Safety Executives CDM (Construction, Design and Management Regulations) apply to most common building, civil engineering and engineering construction work ?
You must notify HSE of the site if the construction work is expected to either:
- Last longer than 30 days; or
- Involve more than 500 person/hours of construction work.
One of the requirements for these projects is on site welfare facilities including:
- WC and washing facilities
- Seating and rest areas complete with heating
Our up to date fleet of mobile, towable, on – site welfare units offer:
- Rapid deployment to roadside and sites without specialised transport (4×4 towable)
- They conform and exceed all current HSE requirements
- Automatic jack up, jack down axles
- Diesel generators to power to remote locations
- Secure overnight storage for hand held equipment, I.T and documentation
- Decent comfortable rest areas with hot water and basic cooking functions
Case study: Towable Welfares – A home for work