Training Accreditations and Health and Safety
We recognise the need for ongoing staff development and all of our people receive industry specific training to keep them up to date with the latest skills and thinking.
Below is a list of the various qualifications and authorising bodies alongside the skills and jobs they relate to. Below is a non exhaustive list and the breadth and depth of our staff development is subject to continuous improvement across the board. With that in mind, please enquire with us if you have any special prerequisites for staff or operators entering your particular jobsite.
Truck and Lorry Drivers
- LGV Class 1 licence – To drive category C+E vehicles- artics. A
- LGV Class 2 licence – To drive C Category vehicles – rigids.
- Safe Urban Driving (SUDS) to CLOCS/FORS Crossrail standard
- Drivers CPC
- Lorry Loading Crane Operators
- CPCS/NVQ Lorry Loading Cranes
- ALLMI Lorry Loading Cranes
- ALLMI Slinger signaller Banksman
- IPAF (3A/3B and Loading)
Lift Planning, Appointed Persons and Crane Supervisor
OCR – Standard National – Certificate of Professional Competence
Plant Loading and Securing
Certificate of Competence
Service, Maintenance and Inspection
irtec Large Vehicle Inspection Licence
COTA Lifting Equipment Inspection and Test
Full range of cover, details on request