TUFF TRAK ST – 3.00 m x 2.50 m x 38mm (47mm inc texture)
TuffTrak® is a superior heavy duty road mat for temporary roadways and work areas for heavy plant, machinery and multiple vehicles with a weight loading to 150* tonnes, dependent on ground conditions.
- UNIQUELY to ‘roadplatehire.co.uk’, our units are fitted with ‘SALLY Safelifter‘ if craning is required
- Unlike comparable alloy systems, they have a low intrinsic scrap value, meaning that ‘metal theft’ is not an issue.
- Unique chevron pattern texture give unsurpassed traction when the going gets really tough.
- Can provide a ‘clean feet’ solution for parties, events and sensitive job sites.
- Our installation service is available if required.
- Non metallic and resistant to electrical conduction. Useful in high voltage environments.
- Suitable for salt water/beach environments being chemically resistant, anti-slip and no rusting or rotting.
- Made to withstand various loads such as LGV’s, Cranes, Excavators, Forklifts, Fire and Rescue
- Vehicles, Armoured Fighting Vehicles, cars, cycles, horses/livestock and pedestrian foot traffic
- Depending on the underlying ground conditions, they will support massive loads of 150+ tonnes.
- Made from recycled UHMW Polyethylene material and is therefore ultimately recyclable again.
- Excellent for covering and protecting tree roots , potentially sensitive archaeology and subterranean assets.
- Can be used in as either a 2.5 metre or 3 metre wide trackways, or connected in the unlimited raft sizes. Bolted together with a clamp system or stapled to ground to improve security and load performance.
- Excellent solution for temporary and/or semi-permanent roadways on sites and events.
- NOT suitable for bridging open excavations or voids.
Mass:. 295kg per panel
Mechanical handling: Forklift/HIAB for multiples.
Anti skid: Yes. Heavy Duty cast in chevron relief pattern
Securing method: Clamp plates (2 and 4 way) or staples.
Material: Manufactured from high-quality recycled UHMW Polyethylene
Case study: Hallowed ground – Keeping it green