3m x 1.5m x 25mm – Steel Crossing/Pit Cover Plate and SALLY
- Available as bevelled OR square edges, dependant on your requirements.
- To bridge excavations up to 1,600 mm wide for highway traffic and similar masses
- Ideal for covering continuous runs in roads where lifting and laying precisely and quickly is required. Eg Overnight works that require clearing during day
- To cover trench up to 1,000 mm wide for trucks, heavy construction plant, cranes and forklifts
- Good for skating/rollers on heavier loads across uneven terrain
- Suitable for traversing with steel tracked machinery
- Of an adequate thickness to form outrigger/stabilser pads for plant and cranes.
- Also used for covering hardened areas (block pave, tarmac and non reinforced concrete) for heavier traffic such as trucks, cranes and machinery
- As with all roadplates/crossing plates, the loadings for whatever passes over them will be transferred to the areas bearing the edges of the plate. Adequate measures to shore the underlying substrate should be taken
- Individually serial numbered for tracking purposes.
Mass: 883 kgs
Mechanical handling: Yes. Suitable forklift or overhead lifting arrangement
SALLY Version: Yes,
Anti skid: N/A – Natural finish
Securing method: *Available with counterbored holes for M18 ANKERBOLTS or similar
Case study: Ferrybridge Power Station – West Yorkshire