Alloy Road Plate 3.0 X 1.5 X 40mm
After numerous requests from the petrochem industry we now offer a limited number aluminium alloy sheets
- Suitable for environments where spark arrestors and sources of ignition that might be caused ferrous/iron alloys and being in contact with stone/flint elements in concrete that can occur with standard steel plating,
- Ideal solution for load bearing across voids and excavations.
- Protecting new areas of concrete whilst it cures, shielding services from heavy loadings like cranes and forklifts, but still enabling the safe trafficking the affected zone.
- For operations in petrol stations, diesel bunker sites, distilleries, dust explosion hazard sites, fuel and mineral oil depots, aviation fuel stores and gas holder stations as they offer unprecedented levels of protection against potential ignition sources.
- As with all roadplates/crossing plates, the loadings for whatever passes over them will be transferred to the areas bearing the edges of the plate. Adequate measures to shore the underlying excavations should be taken
- Individually serial numbered for tracking purposes.
Mass: 292 kgs
Anti skid: Textured moulded surface – checker or durbar
Securing method: *Available with counterbored holes for M18 ANKERBOLTS or similar