FE45 – 3.6 x 3.0 x 45 mm Steel Crossing/Pit Cover Plate C/W SALLY
- Massive base for temporary structures
- Bridging very heavy load combinations across sensitive areas
- Chamfered edges and ANKER bolt counter-bores
- Specified to carry 44 t GVW across 2.50m x 2.50m square and unsupported voids
- To make safe open excavations such as inspection chambers, bell pits or utilities junctions
- Suitable for crossing with tracked vehicles,
- Can be bolted down with ANKERBOLTS to improve security and load performance
- As with all roadplates/crossing plates, the loadings for whatever passes over them will be transferred to the areas bearing the edges of the plate. Adequate measures to shore the underlying excavations should be taken
- Individually serial numbered for tracking purposes.
Mass: 3,850 kgs
Mechanical handling: Yes. Either 2 x SALLY or suitable large forklift..
Anti skid: Nil, but weathered natural steel or painted.
Securing method: *Available with counterbored holes for M18 ANKERBOLTS or similar
Case study: Heathrow Road Access