- A medium duty and relatively lightweight option with low transportation and handling costs and is fast and easy to install
- Tough and rugged anti slip texture, suitable for works vehicle and ‘work boots’ pedestrian use.
- Chemical resistant, anti-slip and no rusting or rotting
- A ‘clean feet’ solution for parties, events and sensitive job sites.
- Our installation service for Euromat is available if required.
- Reversible low profile surface
- Subject to ground conditions, will support a 80 tonnes*
- Useful for covering and protecting tree roots , potentially sensitive archaeology and subterranean assets.
- Non metallic and resistant to electrical conduction. Useful in high voltage environments.
- Also used for covering unmade ground such as playing fields and lawns areas for heavier traffic such as trucks, cranes and machinery
- Can be simply bolted together by any labourer with our clamp plate system or stapled to ground to improve security and load performance.
- Suitable for traversing with steel tracked plant up to a certain weight and rubber tracked and tyred vehicles.
- NOT suitable for bridging open excavations or voids.
Dimensions: 2400mm X 1200mm X 12mm
Mass: 35 kgs each
Mechanical handling: Forklift/HIAB for multiples. Personnel can move and position unaided if required
Anti skid: Yes. 2 x textured surfaces.
Securing method: Clamp plates (2 and 4 way) or staples plus other connection options for different ground conditions