Ground Mat Minis – 1.5 m x 1.0 m x 20 HDPE
- These are the smaller version of the standard 3.0 x 1.0 m GPRM panels. Their size makes them ideal for pallet-line/over night carriage transport options, They will also fit in the boot of most estate cars or SUV’s
- Depending on the underlying ground conditions, they will support a 45 tonne lorry
- Made from recycled plastic material and is therefore recyclable again.
- Superb for covering and protecting tree roots, potentially sensitive archaeology and subterranean assets.
- A ‘clean feet’ solution for parties, events and sensitive job sites.
- Our installation service is available if required.
- Non metallic and resistant to electrical conduction. Useful where electricity is involved
- Tough enough to be used to stockpile spoil to be reloaded by an excavator or grab lorry
- Suitable for vehicle and pedestrian access.
- Can be bolted together with our clamp plate system or stapled to ground to improve security and load performance.
- Suitable for traversing with steel tracked plant up to a certain weight and rubber tracked and tyred vehicles.
- NOT suitable for bridging open excavations or voids.
Mass: 28 kgs each
Mechanical handling: Forklift/HIAB for multiples. Personnel can move and position unaided if required
Anti skid: Yes. Surface incorporates micro-grit.
Securing method: Clamp plates (2 and 4 way) or staples.